The smartcard chip of Panaccess is based on a cryptocontroller of NXP. A set of cryptographic features makes this platform very flexible and secure. More than 15 years experience delivers sustained innovation.
In case of compromise already included standby algorithms can be activated.
- ECM/EMM envelope encryption
- Sophisticated key change mechanisms
- Key ageing preventing replay attacks
- Standby algorithms included
- Configurable multi layer key hierarchy
- Multiple sectors, cryptographically independent